I have 13 credits this term and it is way tough. I am determined not to let having a baby stop me or even slow me down from graduating, but some days I'm pretty sure that I have no idea what I was thinking. On the bright side I love draping! Anyway...here are some new pictures.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Some days I'm pretty sure that I'm crazy.
I have 13 credits this term and it is way tough. I am determined not to let having a baby stop me or even slow me down from graduating, but some days I'm pretty sure that I have no idea what I was thinking. On the bright side I love draping! Anyway...here are some new pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you! I think that is great and admirable. Let me know if there is ever anything that I can do to help.
Post a Comment